Manufacturing industries often required a need to generate barcode or label for their products. Now, you can generate barcode label printing in tally for your products on pre-printed stickers & labels from Tally.ERP9.
In retail outlets or in manufacturing firms, they use barcode stickers & labels on their products for identifications and tracking. Thus, they have to use separate software to generate a barcode for their products. But, we can provide you the option to generate a Barcode Printing for the items through Tally.ERP9. You will be able to print the barcode stickers on a barcode sticker sheet or plain paper as per their requirement. You are just a single click away to generate a barcode for products. These barcodes can also scan through a barcode scanner. This customization is very useful at retails outlets where they have to just scan the barcode of the product on invoice and need not to enter the name of the product. Also, as like name wise, barcode could generate as per lot wise for the products.
This can be redesigned as per the requirement of tally users by additional customization in our ready module, as well the same can be done for different size labels as given below.
Now a days millions of companies around the world will purely rely on barcode stickers & labels to improve the data management & accessibility, to reduce cost & increase productivity. So this innovative & easy to implement tool that allows companies in virtually & industry to benefit using labels & barcode stickers.
• Accuracy:-It improves the data accuracy up to a great level as it will help to remove errors which are mainly caused by humans due to careless or any other activity.
• Efficiency:-It increases the efficiency of business by converting manual training tasks into electronic, real-time process using barcode labels. It makes our work fast & free up employees time.
• Consistency:-It ensures consistency & gives predictable operations for exchanged product quality by combining data management functions.
• Barcodes eliminate the possibility of human error.
• Using a barcode system reduces employee training time as It takes only minutes to master the hand-held scanner for reading barcodes.
• Barcodes are inexpensive to design and print.
• Barcodes are extremely versatile as they can be used for any kind of necessary data collection
• Inventory control improves. Because barcodes make it possible to track inventory so precisely, inventory levels can reduce.
• Barcodes provide better data. Since one barcode can use for inventory and pricing information
• Data obtained through barcodes is available rapidly. Since the information is scanned directly into the central computer, it is ready almost instantaneously.
• Barcodes promote better decision making. Because data is obtained rapidly and accurately.